§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) Following, we provide information about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data, that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behavior.
(2) The person responsible in accordance with Art. 4 Para. 7 EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DS-GVO) is Mr. Moritz Kleinsorge, Am Dixhof 18, 47906 Kempen, firstname.lastname@example.org (see our imprint).
(3) When you contact us by e-mail, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and your telephone number, if applicable) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this connection after storage is no longer necessary or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we will use commissioned service providers for individual functions of our offer or to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below.
§ 2 Legal basis for the processing of personal data
(1) If we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a EU Data Protection Basic Regulation (DSGVO) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
(2) In the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b DSGVO serves as the legal basis. This also applies to processing operations required for the performance of pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as processing of personal data is necessary to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. c DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
(4) In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. d DSGVO serves as the legal basis.
(5) If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or of a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the former interest, Article 6 (1) lit. f DSGVO serves as the legal basis for the processing.
§ 3 Data deletion and storage period
Your personal data will be deleted or blocked as soon as the purpose for which it was stored no longer applies. Furthermore, data may be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in EU ordinances, laws or other regulations to which the person responsible is subject. Data will also be blocked or deleted when a storage period prescribed by the above-mentioned standards expires, unless there is a need for further storage of the data in order to conclude or fulfill a contract.
§ 4 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to limit processing,
- Right to object to the processing,
- Right to data transferability. \
(2) You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 5 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) When using the website for informational purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website and to ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access Status/HTTP Status Code
- Amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for the purpose for which they were collected. In the case of the collection of data for the provision of the website, this is the case when the respective session is ended.
(2) In addition to the data mentioned above, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive in accordance with the browser you are using and through which certain information is transmitted to the site that sets the cookie (in this case by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transfer viruses to your computer. They are used to make the Internet offer as a whole more user-friendly and effective.
- Transient cookies (in addition b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the features of this website.
§ 6 Other functions and offers of our website
(1) In addition to the purely informative use of our website, we offer various services which you can use if you are interested. For this purpose, you will generally have to provide additional personal data which we use to provide the respective service and to which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases we use external service providers to process your data. These have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are checked regularly.
(3) Furthermore, we may pass on your personal data to third parties if we offer campaigns, competitions, the conclusion of contracts or similar services together with partners. You will receive more detailed information on this when you provide your personal data or in the description of the offer below.
(4) If our service providers or partners are based in a country outside the European Economic Area (EEA), we will inform you about the consequences of this circumstance in the description of the offer.
§ 7 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the permissibility of processing your personal data after you have given it to us.
(2) Insofar as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is in particular not necessary for the fulfillment of a contract with you, which is described by us in the following description of the functions. In the event of such an objection, please explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the event of your justified objection, we will examine the facts of the case and will either stop or adapt the data processing or show you our compelling reasons worthy of protection on the basis of which we will continue the processing.
(3) Of course, you can object to the processing of your personal data for the purposes of advertising and data analysis at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising by using the contact details given above.
§ 8 Use of Matomo
(1) This website uses the web analytics service Matomo to analyze and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of Matomo is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO.
(2) Cookies are stored on your computer for this evaluation. The information collected in this way is stored by the responsible person exclusively on his server within the EU. You can adjust the evaluation by deleting existing cookies and preventing the storage of cookies. If you prevent the storage of cookies, we point out that you may not be able to use this website to its full extent. You can prevent the storage of cookies by adjusting the settings in your browser.
(3) Matomo uses this website with the extension “AnonymizeIP”. This means that IP-addresses are processed in a shortened form, a direct personal reference can be excluded. The IP address transmitted by your browser via Matomo is not merged with other data collected by us.
(4) The program Matomo is an open source project. Information of the third party provider on data protection can be found at http://matomo.org.
§ 9 Use of our Webshop
(1) If you would like to order in our webshop, it is necessary for the conclusion of the contract that you provide your personal data, which we need to process your order. Mandatory data necessary for the processing of the contracts are marked separately, further data are voluntary. We process the data provided by you to process your order. For this purpose we can pass on your payment data to our house bank as well as to the company Stripe. Legal basis for this is art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b DS-GVO.
(2) We are obliged by commercial and tax law to store your address, payment and order data for a period of ten years. However, after two years we will restrict processing, i.e. your data will only be used to comply with the legal obligations.
(3) To prevent unauthorized access to your personal data by third parties, especially financial data, the ordering process is encrypted using TLS technology.
§ 10 Use of our newsletter
(1) With your consent you can subscribe to our newsletter, with which we inform you about our current interesting offers. The advertised goods and services are named in the declaration of consent.
(2) Your e-mail address is the only mandatory information for sending the newsletter. After your confirmation we will save your e-mail address for the purpose of sending the newsletter. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DS-GVO.
(3) You can revoke your consent to the sending of the newsletter at any time and unsubscribe from the newsletter. You can revoke your consent by sending an e-mail to the contact details given in the imprint.